UPDATED ON: 1st June 2019)
Unless otherwise specified in the item listing on our website, on the receipt or packing slip, or in the following terms, auishop.com will accept qualified and conforming products for exchange or refund within 7 DAYS of the original delivery date.
To qualify for return all products require email copy of Purchase Invoice AND Courier Delivery Receipt prior to being returned, the product must be in the same condition as when sold, and in the original packaging as provided by the manufacturer (or auishop.com packing). All packing materials, manuals, diskettes, CDs, digital media, blank warranty cards and other accessories and documentation must be included. Kits and other items assembled after purchase must be unassembled and returned in the manufacturer’s original packaging. All auishop.com seals/codes (stickers) on the products must be intact and torn or misplaced seals/codes will disqualify the returns. Products missing auishop.com codes are NOT returnable and will be rejected or subject to a restocking fee at auishop.com ‘s sole discretion.
All returns will be inspected and products found to be non-conforming will be rejected or subject to a restocking fee at auishop.com’s sole discretion.
MANUFACTURER AND SUPPLIER RESTRICTIONS
Some manufacturers have implemented returns restrictions that prevent auishop.com from being able to accept returns or offer exchanges, replacements or credits on their products for any reason. Please ask from our representative if your desired product on our website qualifies and return are applicable or not. Support as well as exchanges or replacements for products with manufacturer or supplier restrictions, including within the first 7 DAYS of ownership, must be handled directly with the product manufacturer or supplier. You can find the manufacturer or suppliers contact information in your product manual, in the item listing, on the manufacturer’s website or through our phone representative.
Consumables (toner cartridges, ink cartridges, blank media, projector bulbs, etc) are NOT returnable for any reason once their packaging or outer wrapping has been opened. Support and replacement for these products is available exclusively through the respective manufacturer or supplier, if any. Please make sure you verify all specifications and compatibility before purchasing.
SOFTWARE AND MULTIMEDIA
Software, video games, DVD’s, and similar items are not returnable once their packaging or outer wrapping has been opened.
Items purchased within a bundle are held within the return guidelines for the individual item as specified in the individual item’s listing and in these terms.
NON-QUALIFIED RETURNS AND RESTOCKING CHARGES
Non-qualified and non-conforming returns are not included in auishop.com return policy and, if returned, will be rejected or subject to a restocking fee of up to 25% at auishop.com’s sole discretion.
All returned products will be thoroughly inspected and a determination will be made if eligibility and conforming requirements are met. Please verify the product you are returning meets the below guidelines and qualifies for return to avoid any delay in, or denial of, processing your return. If a non-conforming product is accepted for return auishop.com reserves the right to charge a restocking fee up to 25% at auishop.com’s sole discretion. Return processing may take up to 7 to 10 business days from the time your product is received.
- Products must be in the original manufacturers packaging, and shipped securely.
- Products must be complete with any standard certification labels (UL listing, capacity, brand name, auishop.com seals/codes) originally placed and not tampered with.
- Product serial number, or any similar identification numbers, must match the serial number on the package or invoice ( auishop.com maintains serial number tracking on some products).
- Products must be free from damage of any type, including, but not limited to dents, scratches, cracks, abuse, defacement or indication of removed screws/fasteners or seals.
- Products so labeled with a security seal, must have the seal intact and not tampered with.
EMAIL COPY OF PURCHASE INVOICE & COURIER DELIVERY RECEIPTS
Returns will not be accepted without a valid email copy of Purchase Invoice and Courier Delivery Receipt. Unless otherwise specified in the item listing on our website or in our Return policy, you may request a Purchase Invoice within 7 days of the original purchase date. Any return we receive without a valid Purchase Invoice and Courier Delivery Receipt will be documented and rejected or subject to a restocking charge at auishop.com’s sole discretion.
- You can cancel any order or part thereof prior to shipping without any penalties or fees. After shipping, we consider case to case bases
- A refund will be issued within 1 week of order cancellation
- Customer must research manufacturer’s specifications before making a decision to purchase
- We take no responsibility for any compatibility issues of the hardware or software purchased from us
- For incorrectly ordered products, refund or exchange is possible, conditional to the availability of exchanged product, also shipping charges will be borne by the customer
- All New Laptops comes with International or Local Manufacturer Warranty for about 12 months
- For Used Systems, Laptops and Accessories, the Warranty terms vary depending on the product. Please ask our representative for Warranty details before placing an order for such products
- For Laptop Batteries, the Warranty terms follow the procedure defined above in the Inpection Criteria. At some places “Original” term is used for A+ Copy batteries, which does not refer that these are manufactured by Original Manufacturer. Further all batteries come with high quality Chinese cells inside. The difference in quality and performance with other vendors is significant but auishop.com does not guarantee that A+ Copy batteries always outperform to other vendors.
- After the expiration of Warranty period no claim for Warranty will be entertained. Any replacement or repair claims comes afterwards will be charged accordingly
- Laptop Parts that come with 10 Days Checking Warranty are subject to return and refund if the delivered part is faulty, does not fit/fix properly into the laptop, is not the same as ordered or does not perform as per minimum satisfactory level. In all such cases auishop.com will first listen the complaint from customer and try to solve the issue if possible
- In case of no resolution auishop.com will take return and refund the purchase, provided there are not marks of extensive usage, mishandling or damages appear on the product. After the Inspection as stated above, the refund will be issued
For your protection, we recommend that you insure your return and use a traceable carrier that can provide you with delivery confirmation. auishop.com shall not be responsible for items returned that are lost or damaged in transit. Postage and handling charges, both to and from our warehouse will be paid by the customer, and are non-refundable. At our discretion, auishop.com may reimburse shipping charges related to the return or exchange of defective products, if applicable.
In the event that the product you are returning does NOT meet the requirements described above, we will photograph the merchandise and packaging, and prepare a detail summary of our findings as to why the return was denied, the product(s) will be deemed not eligible for return and will be returned to you. If auishop.com, at sole discretion, decides to accept a non-qualified item for return, a restocking fee of up to 25% will be assessed.